ID:1554729

BYOND Version:506
Operating System:Windows XP Pro x64
Web Browser:Opera 9.80
Applies to:Dream Maker

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
the map editor when i go to pick a icon from the generated from directions it keeps picking a different icon like if i click the north direction it'll randomly then go and pick the east one or w/e and this keep happening randomly
I don't understand. You're going to have to be more detailed than this, because this just isn't enough information for a bug report. We encourage the use of the template so that reports can be as clear and detailed as possible.
ok when in the map editor i click a turf then i clicked generate icon form directions then while i was clicking one of the directions to put on the map it would randomly select a different direction of the icon so

example: if i picked the north direction of a rock it would randomly pick south or west or something different then what i clicked on shortly afterwords where instead of painting the north direction i would end up with east when i didnt click that
I've never seen an issue like this, but if you have a reliable test case I'll be happy to check it out.
Stephen001 changed status to 'Unverified'