ID:155864

Hey, if your an experience coder, do you think you can help me? I am trying to get use to coding.. I am currently making a game and I do learn fast, and I have some of it coded out... But there are things I don't know how to do and would like to learn how to... So if you can go to my page and give me a post please. :)
I don't mean to be cliche'd, but this pretty much cover's everything. Also, if you're having trouble on something and wish not to read something as documented as the guide, try searching for a library/demo based on it, or an article.
In response to Majin_Gogeta_4
Majin_Gogeta_4 wrote:
I don't mean to be cliche'd, but this pretty much cover's everything. Also, if you're having trouble on something and wish not to read something as documented as the guide, try searching for a library/demo based on it, or an article.

Yes, but the guide doesn't explain many things... Also I have looked up articles and I learned more on those then the guide. But if you can find a tower defense demo/lib I wouldn't mind that... Because I am trying to make one... I don't know how to do somethings for it that the DM guide doesn't explain... and have been looking for other demos...