Harmony Online

by Lavitiz
A fantasy sandbox RPG with a focus on non-linear character progression, intense open-world PvP, and plenty of quests to keep you yearning for more. Are you ready for your action-packed adventure?
ID:1558921

Just a small post that shows the latest HUD Updates. As you can see, we're working on finalizing the latest changes to incorporate a theme for the HUD.

More things are being worked on, however we're not quite ready to release details as of yet.

This looks great, I didn't know anyone was working on anything with such a custom UI, most people are careless and use the default verb panels, basic interactions, some basic popup dialogs...

But this actually looks like a well made and well thought out UI, even the login screen with the background picture feels better from the start than the basic things some people on BYOND usually throw together.
looks much nice indeed
Agreed
Nice, you've made progress! Me likey. :)
Added another screenshot of some latest development. We're still not ready to release specific information on how everything is going to work yet(as we haven't really figured it out ourselves.). I do want people to know that we'd like to reward players for partying with others to increase social interaction. There will probably be some sort of slight increase boost based on active party members.

As for guilds, well we want guild creation and guild management to be really in depth. Ranks, Member management, Guild Emblems, Guild Text Color, Etc.

We want to place value in being in a guild and party and give more incentive to party other people and join guilds that doesn't completely rely on your standard and basic grouping options that most MMOs provide. We're looking for unique ways to offer a unique gaming experience while providing the same general concept as every other MORPG.

Comments, ideas, suggestions, etc are all welcome from anyone and everyone. The forums are checked and used, so feel free to drop by and ask any questions if you have any. Keep in mind that I start checking the forums more often once I see a spike in activity.