ID:1559911

Not a bug
BYOND Version:506
Operating System:Windows 7 Pro
Web Browser:Chrome 34.0.1847.116
Applies to:all

This is not a bug. It may be an incorrect use of syntax or a limitation in the software. For further discussion on the matter, please consult the BYOND forums.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
I've found several conflicting versions of the following files on my PC.

http://puu.sh/8p32J.png

I deleted the other batch (so far two seperate sets)

They all seem to be nestled into libs or demos I've downloaded. They were found in bin folders in said demos (dantom first world) and I forget the other I just deleted it)

Is it possible that these pager files, these dream daemon and dream seeker files are causing conflicts with way newer versions of the same file? I keep getting app crash warnings from previous versions of BYOND that I no longer have installed-it's been that way for months now anytime I have an app crash.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Seach PC , in particular some of the libs/demos you have.
Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?
In other games?
In other user accounts?
On other computers?

When does the problem NOT occur?

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds:

I'd delete any of those that conflict. They shouldn't be coming with libs and demos by any means.

I'm not sure I understand how this issue is a bug per se, as it sounds like you just have those files floating around your system inexplicably. If there's something I can reproduce and investigate please let me know. Otherwise I plan to close this as a non-issue.
I deleted them. I guess it was weird because the files seem to have been downloaded into the lib folders (like along with some libs) not just the lib itself, but the whole package suite.
After deleting them I didn't have nearly as many problems with dream daemon and dream seeker crashing.
Mostly now all I get are AppHang reports when that occurs.
Lummox JR resolved issue (Not a bug)