ID:156052

I know there have been threads on this topic previously, but I couldn't find one to help me so I decided to make a new one, with a hopefully easier title for future searches.

My question is this. Say I have a custom font I want to use that isn't pre installed with Windows. Can I somehow include it with my project so that I can see it in the game but also so that people that do not have the file can download it or use it to see it as well? Thanks.
If you include any .ttf font files in your resources by putting them in single quotes in your source code, they will be temporarily installed on the user's system so they are available to your interface. It is a good idea not to do this with common fonts that most people have, because font files can be large. Also you should be sure the font is OK to distribute. Many freeware fonts can be found online.

var/list/extra_resources = list(\
'myfont.ttf',
'myfont_bold.ttf')

Use font-size to specify a point size for the font. 0 is the default value, which will just use whatever size the control would normally use.

I found this at the Skin Reference just scroll down to font.
In response to Moussiffer
Oh wow, didn't realize this would be out there as specific as this. Thanks. Now, what is the best way to tell if the font is OK to distribute? I mean, I downloaded it a while ago and did not have to torrent it or anything but I'm not sure if its freeware. Any true way to tell?

Here's the font by the way: http://www.font-zone.com/download.php?fid=111
In response to DisturbedSixx
Sorry to bump this thread.
But I'm having a bit of trouble. I included the font as a resource in a variable like the guide said, but I do not see it in the Dropdown Selection for the Output interface Font tab. When I type in the name of the Font, it will default to the default font when I output anything using it. The font works fine in Notepad.