ID:1562866

Keywords: bug, byond, files, help, pager
So I have completely reset my computer and have done this before and I installed BYOND again. I then reconfigured the preferences so that the cache etc was set to a particular location, that being my old cache I had saved. Previous times this has always worked without any issue but for some reason it hasn't worked now.

http://i60.tinypic.com/9zx76h.jpg

It just shows a loading icon on the games section but does not load anything. Also there's a square next to Show:Popular, Location:Public, Status:Online instead of a downwards arrow. I'm wondering about that too.
Which version of internet explorer are you running? You must have IE6 or higher for the pager to display correctly.
In response to Crazah
IE7 or higher. IE6 is not supported.

The downward arrow not appearing suggests that Arial Unicode isn't available on the system, which is odd. The pager is obviously also able to contact the hub. I would suggest updating Internet Explorer at the very least to see if that corrects anything.

To help any further I'd have to know which BYOND version was being run, and where your user preferences are stored.