ID:156336

Is there a way to set the map so that it views 16 tiles x 16 tiles and have the icons 32x32 pixels. But i want to keep the map window the size that it is now.

I've been fooling around with the options in the following ways:

1. When I click 'Size to View' #X=16 #Y=16, Icon Size=32;The "Stretch Icons to fit map" button is not checked and under that the "icon size (in pixels): is 32...
...When i use these settings, the icons in the game are the size i want but there is extra space in the map window (just black space on all sides). I do not want this. I want the black space (i want the entire map window) to be filled up.

2. When I click 'Stretch icons to fit map' button, the entire map window DOES get filled up, but only because the icons have been stretched out. I do not want this. The stretching out of the icons is causing a lot of annoying distortion of the icon.

I also played around with the pixel size and icon size, but nothing seems to be working the way I want it to. Does anybody have any advice for me?
Do step 1 again, then change world.view or client.view until the map is filled up :P

world
view = 10// this is a constant variable

or

client
view = 10//this can be changed at runtime