ID:156667

How do you change an entires icon transparency within the icon editior? I know that you can make the colors transparent one by one but I have some more complex & detailed icons that I'd like to easily make semi transparent within the icon edition and without any icon editing code.
From what I know, you can't, you have to do it manually by hand.
In response to Chaorace
as chao said you have to do them one by one.

easiest way would be to click the colours below on the colour palette and change them there. shouldnt take long if you get the movements down
AbdelJN wrote:
How do you change an entires icon transparency within the icon editior? I know that you can make the colors transparent one by one but I have some more complex & detailed icons that I'd like to easily make semi transparent within the icon edition and without any icon editing code.

Are you looking to change the transparency of all states in an icon? Or just one icon state?

There's a dropdown list below the icon that has options for "RGB + Alpha", "RGB + Mask", and "Alpha". If you select "Alpha" you can edit the transparency only. If all pixels in the icon have the same transparency this is an easy way to change them all at once.