Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
ID:1567523

Hey guys, Just wanted to know If I could get Unbanned from Alium. To be totally honest it has been a long while since I played and I can't even remember why I was banned now. I do know it was Perma, Considering that I Still can't log on and it has been...Well a LONG time im not even sure how long exactly. I openly admit I used to Griff alot, But Im honestly Just in it to RP and have some good fun doing so, No more Griffing for me. I'm not gonna lie to you guys or anything or try and say I didn't do anything wrong like most of the appeals I see here, Knowing how I whas back then I probably did do somthing worth getting perma-banned. But Im honestly different now and just want to be able to play again and get back in the community. I would have posted on a forums but I couldn't seem to find one. Even if you Decide not to Unban me I do thank you for the time you took to read this post.

Sincerly,
~Brymaster29
Well first off, there are no forums, secondly if you want to be unbanned or at least attempt to be unbanned hit Walter0o with a pm is my best advice.