Azusa RP Online

by Inutaishos
Azusa RP Online
New Game Mode: Battle Arena, and Free to play steam period!
ID:1568482

Finished one of my favorites Update so far, 1.5 brings the new Races; Angels and Demons and alot of neat features with them! read more about it in Azusa Forums: http://www.indiedb.com/games/azusa-rp/forum

Update log Version 1.5 - May 2014

*Added a Races System.
*Added Angels.
*Added Demons.
*Added Paradise.
*Added Skills for Angels and Demons, such as Wing and Transform.
*Stronger Demons and Angels can teleport to Earth and back to their realm.
*Stronger Demons and Angels can contact humans.
*Stronger Demons and Angels can create a human vassel to walk as human on earth.
*Humans with high contact 2 goes to Paradise after second death instead of fire ocean
*Some humans can see angels and demons
*Nerfed Blasts even more
*Made Permanent Barriers alot stronger
*If a Vassel reveals to a human their true identity, their vassel will be banished
*An Angel Vassel can use his true power if he spreads his wings as a human form, however their vassel gets banished forever
*If an Angel dies, they loses their wing and become fallen angels!
*Added Tree of Life
*If a human that was sent to paradise use the Book of Life, their name will be added there among the names of alot of other Heroes
*Added Forbidden Fruit
*If a Angel eats the forbidden fruit, they get 100 nutrition, if a human eats it, they gets banished from Paradise, and are sent back to earth with new Memory and Identity, some comes back with ability to see angels and demons(almost like a remake)
subscribe :(
I'm a member, what do I have to do to get the races to start?
At your character creation window, the last option is "Race" just pick the one you want :D