In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Solomn Architect wrote:
I personally like Delphox and I don't see why there's anything wrong with that.

Because there will always be only one, true stick-wielding Pokeman.

Seriously though, Farfetch'd was the shiznits on Pokemon Fire Red. I think he had a passive or something that made him crit like, 1 out of every 3 attacks. I won so many battles relying on his crit at clutch moments when the rest of my pokemans were dead. He would wipe the floor with stupid Delphox.

Well, I obviously wouldn't use Delphox against him, would I? Something like a Magneton would touch him wherever he wanted to. :P
Don't try to change Pokemans. This is about Delphox vs Farfetch'd. Battle of the stick wielders. No one invited Magneton to the fray.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Don't try to change Pokemans. This is about Delphox vs Farfetch'd. Battle of the stick wielders. No one invited Magneton to the fray.

Well too bad because I brought Magneton in my party and my battle settings are on "Shift"!
I've brought a party of Magikarps
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
I've brought a party of Magikarps

Too pro to show...
Call me old fashioned, but my Ratata could kick every other Pokemon's ass.

In response to Vrocaan
Vrocaan wrote:

you sure he can handle my shiny Magikarp?
FEAR
In response to Vrocaan
Vrocaan wrote:

Level 1
Focus Sash, Endeavor, Quick Attack.

gg
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Night slash crit done.
Oh and also to further prove that Gen 1 contains the master race of pokemans, Mewtwo recently reclaimed his spot as most powerful Pokeman in existence.

Both of his mega evolutions have a base stat total of 780, exceeding that of the previous title holder ( Arceus ) by a whopping 60 points. Get rekt.
I actually liked Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. Contests were fun. I don't know why they got removed.

Welp. Guess I know where my paycheck is gonna go.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Oh and also to further prove that Gen 1 contains the master race of pokemans, Mewtwo recently reclaimed his spot as most powerful Pokeman in existence.

Both of his mega evolutions have a base stat total of 780, exceeding that of the previous title holder ( Arceus ) by a whopping 60 points. Get rekt.

Real men catch him with a Pokeball, no matter how long it takes.
In response to Solomn Architect
Solomn Architect wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Real men catch him with a Pokeball, no matter how long it takes.

When I played Pokemon, I didn't buy any guides or books or anything until I got like 70% through the game, and even then I never went to the back of the book to discover Mewtwo was in the game.

So when I got the Master Ball I just used it to catch Zapdos. Then when I found out there was a cave I could go to after I beat Rival, and that Mewtwo was in there, and I had already used my Master Ball...

I only bought a guide for the Regi Trio in the Hoenn region. Found out the code I needed to decipher was just braille.
The whole process with finding and catching the Regi trio was fun. I liked the complexity to it compared to most puzzles in Pokemon games.
New pokemon revealed!!!

And its third evolution:
In response to Akto
Akto wrote:
New pokemon revealed!!!

And its third evolution:

What was seen cannot be unseen.

Also, in the next series of Pokemon games, Diglet is getting a mega evolution.

Diglet's had enough.
I'm exited! They just better not get rid of this girl like how they ditched the girl from Crystal...
Page: 1 2 3 4