ID:1569451

I have a problem trying to play any game on BYOND. I am incapable of getting any game to work. Joining a game causes the window with the title "BYOND: Your Game Is Starting" to pop up but no matter how long I wait the game does not start. I have Re-downloaded Byond several times, Deleted all files, add exceptions to the firewall, I work with computers and even I don't understand this, it just sits there and does nothing. This is actually the reason I gave up on Byond about a year ago my Girlfriend loads any game on Byond instantly no wait or trial.

any help on this issue would be Appreciated Thanks
I'm having the same problem as well still no help
What antivirus or security software are you using? One user who was having an issue starting games discovered that this was interfering with game loading.

It would also be helpful to know more details, such as your operating system, BYOND version, etc.
everything is allowed through my firewall, but I am using a Kaspersky pure antivirus, I am using a Windows Vista, it says my BYOND is up to date, its version, 504.1234, 5.0, as for more details? I really don't know how to explain it doesn't load better then I did lol, but yeah, I am incapable of getting any game to work it just sits there a white and saying the "BYOND: Your Game Is Starting" but it never does. So I don't know, I just know I love BYOND and I really want it to work.
In response to Master Strider
At the time of this posting, Version 506.1247 is the latest version of BYOND. This mismatch may be a result of the same problem you are having with connecting to games. You can download the latest version of BYOND from the downloads page.

To check if your antivirus program is conflicting with BYOND, try to temporarily disable Kaspersky's real time protection (Instructions), if this does not resolve the problem, renable your antivirus program. If it does resolve the problem, try to add BYOND to Kaspersky's "allowed programs" list, or consider using another antivirus software.

Good luck!
At the time of my posting I was up to date, and was for a long time, I re-downloaded it repeatedly, and I have it on the allowed programs list on all my antivirus software...thanks for taking the time to help me, and I apologize if I come across as rude, it seems to be working currently due to a program simulation runner I made.