ID:1572019

Well I was just thinking what happens if i create a RPG/RP game of symbiotes and humans that you randomly spawn as a Symbiote or a Human. The symbiote can talk to you and you only if you are the host of the symbiote and he can also control you and you can control him as you can do experiments to remove him. The symbiotes spawn randomly and you have to find one for you can gain its powers as flying, healing, and other stuff.

Does this game sound like a good idea?
It might be a neat concept if there were two players that controlled a body. Say a Symbiote and a Human shared control of the same mob. You could morph this into an interesting little game, like Octodad does with it's co-op.
I mainly wonder what happens when your symbiotie goes afk or refuses to play ball with you. I see a whole lot of trolling going on in this.
I got a similar idea with a Soul Eater game.

One of the player is the weapon and the another is the wielder, but only the wielder controls the body and actually plays...
The weapon would enter a minigame to "maintain the connection" and maybe get some buffs for the player.
The minigame would be something like 'Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes' or 'Bejewled'.

I thought it could be boring for the weapon and that since getting one person to play your game, getting two would be more difficult.

Now what I really want to say: I told this idea for a friend and he said it was a good idea to make one player controls two characters to play alone and use only one of them playing co-op.
I can see this idea working on your game.
It would be a good idea for a co-op game, but the face that your partner could go AFK may make things problematic for a multiplayer game.
I really like the idea of a game using symbiotes though. It would be cool if they were a playable class that can take over the bodies of dead people. So they'd blend in until they started attacking people. Final death of symbiote would be an icon of the person's head exploding and the slime running away. Better kill it quick before it finds another host.
Sounds like a less-psychotic Twitch Plays Pokemon.