ID:1573525

(See the best response by Higoten.)
last few days ago i was opneing byond to make update for my game and then i saw that it was delted .. i remake it's site and then the next day .. wow it is delted aging -.- i changed my password that day too and no use .. so can someone help me ? if am i hacked then there is another IP address is playing with my account .. if it is byond's proplem tell me why da heck you do that then ?
Best response
Hi Maxsteel13,

From a Google search, it appears that, except for the hub page created today, most of your hub pages lead to a 404 url not found page. This typically means that the hub page has been removed either by request of the hub publisher, or by BYOND.

BYOND will typically only remove a hub page entirely when the hub page is specifically requested to be taken down by an IP holder.(Otherwise, they are just hidden).

If you feel that someone may be using your account, you should immediately change your BYOND account password and email address password.

To request more specific account information and logs, please fill out the support form to contact the BYOND staff directly.

Good luck!
I see no evidence that anyone deleted those hub entries other than your own account. However, there is evidence that another user may have been logging in on your account from a different IP address. I strongly advise you change your password.

Once you've done that, if you give me a list of the hub entries you want restored I can undelete them. I imagine you don't want to restore any that you recreated. The one that's a Harry Potter source looks like it's someone else's (or based thereon) and can't be redistributed though, so I'm loath to restore that one.