ID:157375

Is there any program or way inside of byond to turn a regular 32x32 icon into isometric form? Thanks.
Isometric mode uses the same format as 'regular 32x32 icons', so I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you trying to automate taking 32x32 icons and turning them into an isometric perspective? That's not possible. There's just not enough information in the 32x32 icon to figure out what it would look like at a different perspective. Are you trying to scale up a 32x32 icon to some larger size you're using for isometric icons, without distorting it too much? Try loading the .dmi file in your favourite image editor and scaling it there - .dmi files are just .png files with values in the comments field that contain the BYOND-specific data (Make sure your favourite image editor preserves comments in .png files first. Copying your .dmi before working with it and then seeing if the copy works in DM afterwards would be the way to go about that)
In response to Jp
Yeah I was talking about changing the perspective, but since you said that's impossible, I guess I'll have to take my chances and draw it myself. Thanks.
In response to DisturbedSixx
Check out this tutorial its pretty good.

http://ww7.be/neofutur/tools/pixelart/chapter2point2.html