ID:1578329

Hello, my name is Shoobie and I'm having a problem. I currently am running windows 7 on my computer, just incase this helps. Anywho, I was playing one of the games on BYOND, but when I start it up, it gives me a connection failed error. Ok, I really wanted to play that game. Next thing I know, the next day, another game I like to play, is also giving me a connection failed on all it's servers. I have NO idea what is going on. My firewall allows BYOND, Dreamseeker, and Dream Daemon. The only way I can connect to these game is if I turn on a VPN, which, I really don't want to do for each game. I need help trying to figure out this problem. It's spreading to games I like to play and it's making me mad.
Can you try connecting to this please.

http://www.byond.com/games/Xirre/ShellServer

Double check that the Firewall is allowing BYOND.exe

Also try running BYOND as Administrator.
Ok, I connected to the game. What now?
Did you do anything different when connecting to that game?

If not then it might be the server of the game having issues or is not online anymore, the hub takes around 5 minutes or so to update itself.
No, I didn't do anything different. Also, the games on the hub have been online for longer than 5 minutes.
If that's the case I would say it's an issue on tier end either they blocked your IP or have a limited upstream speed which is being saturated by other players.