I've seen this before, but I don't know how it's done- I don't have a titlebar, so I need some way to drag the window around. What control can I use to click and hold which will allow me to drag the window, and how do I have to set it up? Thanks!
Set a label (or other control) to disabled and then make it a title bar. Disabled controls will drag the whole window. You can also disable the entire window.
In response to Tsfreaks
Ah, disabled, the only thing I didn't try!

It works perfectly, thanks.