ID:1578809

(See the best response by Higoten.)
Essentially I cannot see any of the libraries I have (on the same harddrive) since updating my version of BYOND.

Any ideas why?
Best response
Hi Askuraboy,

First, ensure that you are looking in the correct location for downloaded libraries in the new BYOND pager.

To access downloaded libraries: Open the BYOND pager > Menu (Gear symbol in the upper right hand corner) > Ensure that Show Resources is enabled > Click on the Resources tab > Change the Show field to "installed".

If this does not correct the problem, check to make sure that the location of the BYOND folder wasn't changed during the update process.

First you will need to locate the original BYOND folder on your computer. You may be able to do this by using Windows search and searching for "BYOND". Once you have located the original BYOND folder, open the BYOND pager > Menu (Gear symbol) > Preferences > Advanced. Now compare the two file paths and see if they are the same.

If they are not the same, move the original BYOND folder to the location of the current BYOND folder. Do not change the path in the BYOND pager, as doing so will replace the original BYOND folder with the current BYOND folder.

Good luck!
Sorted, thanks a lot. I thought that the installer would've selected my secondary drive for everything BYOND-related since that's where I installed it. :)