ID:1580965

so im playing bleach las noches and i state that ginjo sucks and that his power is a watered down version of zangetsu then the owner bans me..now unless theres some hidden rule that states one cant insult a FICTONAL charceter and his power(which there isnt infact i didnt break any of the 6 rules shown on the hub)like why should me insulting a charceter that has nothing to do with you should warrent a ban like are owners these days becoming soft and shit that now if u say "i dislike this charceter or power within the game" they just ban u? cmon i would think he was more mature then that.
Game owners and admin, regardless of the 'rules' they set up, an ban you for any reason they want. They can do anything. BYOND does not deal with internal game affairs, only things that happen to be illegal, or on the official forums.
Too add on that, this should be in off-topic or that game's respective forums if there are any.
Daiguren Hyourinamru wrote:
so im playing bleach las noches and i state that ginjo sucks and that his power is a watered down version of zangetsu then the owner bans me..now unless theres some hidden rule that states one cant insult a FICTONAL charceter and his power(which there isnt infact i didnt break any of the 6 rules shown on the hub)like why should me insulting a charceter that has nothing to do with you should warrent a ban like are owners these days becoming soft and shit that now if u say "i dislike this charceter or power within the game" they just ban u? cmon i would think he was more mature then that.

What you've experienced was anyone could hold power regardless of how wrong, dumb, and ignorant they are. If the owner banned you for THAT you're better of finding a new game thought there isn't much worthy to play.
in a lot of games ToS it states they can ban you for any reason they see fit.

not saying bleach has a ToS but generally you can get banned from anything for any reason.

same goes for employment. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/At-will_employment
Lol! I got banned for joking around with Buster. Not just banned, but, obliterated. Wiped my character and banned my IP/CID. There goes a month worth of gameplay all because I tried to be friendly with the owner. Never playing it again.
I'm actually finding it quite difficult to be banned... and I'm actually trying...
Ah...I still remember when I played the old naruto rips (With log-training) where you could walk out of the map using some glitch (walk on the void) and go back to the title screen and get new clans...

Thats how I would get banned =P.