ID:1582187

This is a WIP of Kaiten (8-Trigrams Palm Rotation).
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/ Eight_Trigrams_Palms_Revolving_Heaven
Looks too circular in my opinion, palm rotation is more of a dome shape
looks liek you cut it in half then fliped the other side and jsut fliped each ide for the rotation look

Here's an update on Kaiten. I'll be reworking it a bit more later.
Final Kaiten update: [Effects in progress]
Lovely
Its to round.
It looks like that guy is twerking aha,anyways I like the kaiten.
I dont see the difference between that and the first one really.
be better if it was dome shaped and not a ball shape
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:

In response to Akriloth
Akriloth wrote:

In response to FishMan123
FishMan123 wrote:
Akriloth wrote:
a_z i agree it's pretty hard to see, but it changes more on the bottom and the very top part

I specifically keep certain parts from being visible, so I know it's a hard judge, but eh.

For some reason I was under the impression that you were a better artist than this. And the fact that it took you from May to July to finish this one simple jutsu is ridiculous. There is no way you'll be able to finish this project at that pace my friend.
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
Its to round.

at a 3/4th perspective kaiten would appear to be completely round the core probably needs to be lowered.
In response to Cubanbling
I'm actually quite the artist, but that doesn't mean I'm always pixeling. I actually like to take my time and come up with the design and feel before I start pixeling. Sorry to disappoint you, I suppose. Also, I work in and out on different aspects of the art. Didn't take me from May to July to finish that, I reworked it at one point or another after my own dissatisfaction.
In response to VixiV
VixiV wrote:
Ganite wrote:

It is at the very bototm where the character stands he just had it blocked off by the base.