Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
ID:1582875

By the looks of things, the mods/admins went ballistic on SS13. Were you one of the people that the unjustly banned?

I ask only your 'support' if you believe such justice must be acted upon. It's about time proper justice is served on byond!
..What is this and what do you believe you're going to achieve with an army of kids?

You got banned, you did something stupid, deal with it. ELSEWHERE.
I rest my case. Only hatred and persecution.
Your entire point makes no sense. "Unjustly banned" means.. What? What were you banned for? Probably broke a rule.

You're not going to get any support here, deal with it on the server's forums. Not here, this is pointless.

Go rest your case elsewhere.
others were potentially banned unjustly... I'm offering 'help'.
Your help isn't going to get anyone anywhere, because there isn't much you can do other than point them to the forum of the server they were "unfairly" banned from. You need to assume 9/10 of the time that anyone saying they were "unfairly" banned is telling lies. In that 1/10 of a chance its true, with bigger servers it gets dealt with depending on the server. Smaller servers, just find another server.

I remember someone guy in OOC claiming they were "unfairly" banned from another server.

"I was unfairly banned by <adminname>! I blew up parts of the station no one was going to use, and I even adminhelped what I was doing!".

What was revealed in his appeal? He blew up Escape, Arrivals, Security, the Bridge, the AI; among other things.

Unfairly, eh?
... I guess actions really do speak louder than words.
Thanks for pointing out that kind of misconduct... but it still remains that that my nexus hub is meant to redeem even those abusers, even if they can never repay such.

That's the point. No wonder I was banned due to acting on justice with a few people.
Wahahahahahahahaha
humph. Don't tempt me to set a bounty on you. At least I'm compassionate.