Teka and Kozuma now have characters.
And I don't...
In response to Travylleb
Travylleb wrote:
And I don't...

I just came up with a good idea for yours, hold on one second.
In response to Toddab503
Toddab503 wrote:
No, being a BYONDer has nothing to do with it in this case. Anyone saying something like that on almost ANY game development website is presenting one of the dumbest, most arrogant lies ever. Even a professional game designer from a well known company coming in and saying that would be completely out of line. Granted in that particular case on BYOND, it likely would be true because of how extreme the example case is, but they still wouldn't say such a thing.

That's all off topic though, so as for the topic its self... I don't think anyone can really nominate their self for a role, lol. Only someone else can make any kind of a guess, because it's hard to judge ourselves accurately.

It's the same few people following my post hating with something negative to say. They're BYONDers. People who be on the forums more than the games on BYOND so they're not considered gamers,and since the gamers are too busy playing games, Tom listens to you untalented pieces of crap on the forums for fears thus dragging this site down and scaring gamers away. All y'all do is act disrespectful, to people who visits the forum and go by how they write. None of you are ever gonna get anywhere. Typical BYONDers. They'll say anything to be right, and will often try to get the last words because it makes them feel better.

Player base dropping like the bass & shit.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
I've never seen you make clay explode so NO DEIDARA FOR YOU. :D

You never done anything breath taking and power overwhelming so no Madara for you. :/

Good day sir.
In response to Baird Techie
Baird Techie wrote:
You never done anything breath taking and power overwhelming so no Madara for you. :/

Good day sir.

His existence is overwhelming, GG no RM.
This is probably the funniest thread I've read in a while. If you claim you are a certain character it takes the fun out of it, you have to be assigned a narto persona.
In response to Boxcar
Boxcar wrote:
This is probably the funniest thread I've read in a while. If you claim you are a certain character it takes the fun out of it, you have to be assigned a narto persona.

But clearly there would be a character with the personality that would do such a thing anyway.
It's really hard for me to decide between Hidan and Itachi for Developous. On one hand you have Itachi who really turned out to be sort of this super philosophical dude in Shippuden which matches Dev's personality. But you also have Hidan who was apart of that Jashin religion thing, and got mad when people "blasphemed", which also matches Dev's personality as he gets pretty pissed off if people don't believe in the Nexus or follow the laws he creates.

Decisions, decisions.
Lummox has been added and Stephen and Falacy's bio got slightly lengthier ( I felt theirs were too short ).
Empirez, saw this & reminded me of you.
I would have made Dan Hashirama and Tom Hiruzen.

Dan's sweet codez started it all (iirc he did the most work on the initial engine). So it's kind of like how the Wood style has been constantly copied and referenced for-freaking-ever even thought he character has been dead for the vast majority of the series.

Tom as the third because he led the village for the longest stretch of time. Has great intentions even though he's a little bit ignorant of the awful decay in the village (Like how Hiruzen had no idea of most of Danzo's crap, and that the Uchiha massacre was going to actually happen, thinking he could easily prevent it through negotiation). Tom has always been lenient with trolls and believes they can make positive changes because they love the site- very will of fire-ish sort of thinking.

He also has probably the most well rounded array of powers of any character (like how Tom wears a designer, community manager, and business leader hat).
In response to Balzack
Balzack wrote:
I would have made Dan Hashirama and Tom Hiruzen.

Dan's sweet codez started it all (iirc he did the most work on the initial engine). So it's kind of like how the Wood style has been constantly copied and referenced for-freaking-ever even thought he character has been dead for the vast majority of the series.

Tom as the third because he led the village for the longest stretch of time. Has great intentions even though he's a little bit ignorant of the awful decay in the village (Like how Hiruzen had no idea of most of Danzo's crap, and that the Uchiha massacre was going to actually happen, thinking he could easily prevent it through negotiation). Tom has always been lenient with trolls and believes they can make positive changes because they love the site- very will of fire-ish sort of thinking.

He also has probably the most well rounded array of powers of any character (like how Tom wears a designer, community manager, and business leader hat).

I actually know next to nothing about Hiruzen. I haven't watched the entirety of the series so I probably missed the parts where they were showing Hiruzen. I just remember him from the 9 Tails invasion and that's about it. Never got to see his fight with Orochimaru and him summoning that monkey guy, I only read about it. I should probably go watch that.
Yeah it's interesting because I didn't even like the first series all that much but for some reason the third has been cemented in my head as the most iconic Hokage since then.
Where is Ganite/ImmeasurabeleHate (me) D:
You are some genin taking the chuunin exam. ;3
lmaoo I say Akto for rock lee
OMG YES!
#AddPlz
Page: 1 2 3 4 5