ID:1587712

A 64x64 base icon with 380-400 frames, 32 states equipt with Shadow Dash, Lightning God Technique, Shadow and a target icon.

States:

I am willing to sell this base for around $40 - $50 if you are interested please page me so you can give me your offer. - Dark
Why wouldn't you just show some pictures here?
Honestly... I don't know the HTML code for showing images and it annoys me just posting a link
Thanks I got it now ^^
nice stuff also I think you should make images in JPG to prevent people from stealing your awesome Icons :D
should of showed some animation previews...
I would say it's a scam, I think I have seen that base before and according to your BYOND Site you joined yesterday...
what does that mean? o.O
I don't believe the quality warrants it's worth $40.00 - $50.00. Looks kind of half assed in most places. Could you give an animation sample?
I'll take it
In response to Soundz
Soundz wrote:
I don't believe the quality warrants it's worth $40.00 - $50.00. Looks kind of half assed in most places. Could you give an animation sample?

You can easily see how some states are the same, "attack" and "attack2", "attack3" and "attack4", and so on with certain states, "spear" is like "attack".

So yeah... I'll message the Moderators because it's a scam (Dark-Art isn't that base's creator).
If this works for you @Dark-Art94(Gold94) I might try to sell some old stuff as well.
A2J2 figured me out while you guys just think I'm a scammer... smh

Also, yeah it is rather half assed but it's an old base
never called you a spammer :o ... well not me anyways. So are you making a naruto game ? :D I'd be happy to play it.
No I'm not, I'm just selling pixel art at the moment I'd rather no longer be broke than make a game
dang T_T well i would buy this buy i got no mula, also im improving my base iconing skills.
Here's the next base I will be selling, will probably charge more for this one due to the quality difference, this isn't all the states it'll have I'm gonna add more to it they are just basic Screenshot
imag

lol I love the Legends of Zelda type of Item Gain pose xD
lol I always liked games that had a cool pose or something when you pick up an item so yeah decided this base would look cool with one
In response to Dark-Art94
Dark-Art94 wrote:
A2J2 figured me out while you guys just think I'm a scammer... smh

Also, yeah it is rather half assed but it's an old base

The 94 kinda made it obvious. Lol. Especially when some of us already knew you made this base because we've seen it/have it.
Page: 1 2 3