Well to be fair nobody should have that base in theory, I know like 3 people saw it during the time I was working on it but nobody should have seen its finished product
Looks great, 40-50 might be a little too much.

But the starving artist struggle is real.
Well to be fair I have had people interested and they seem to think that it's worth the money, it's only certain people who seem to think that is too much, not to mention this base took me a very long time to complete and the one I posted isn't the fully updated one, to be fair the exchange rate of money isn't too great so when you convert that $50 into GBP I'm not really making much money.
In response to Dark-Art94
Dark-Art94 wrote:
Well to be fair nobody should have that base in theory, I know like 3 people saw it during the time I was working on it but nobody should have seen its finished product

I just assumed other people had it. Sorry. Lol.
So good.
In response to Zack101
Zack101 wrote:
Looks great, 40-50 might be a little too much.

But the starving artist struggle is real.

40-50 $ is too little lol bases can go for 100-150$ thats how much i charge.
A2J2TIWARI wrote:
Southend_boi wrote:

40-50 $ is too little lol bases can go for 100-150$ thats how much i charge.

Okay now you guys are making me feel bad... cuz I CHARGE WAY TOO LESS COMPARED TO YOU GUYS! Shit!

Ikr,apparently i've been charging to low .-. cause my rates are from 5-25 $ lol
Holy crap, maybe selling the art is more profitable than making the games. I don't know, a lot of this seems like too much. I could see it outside of BYOND, but on it... Bases could be worth a good bit, but not other stuff.

I could see doing like $10 an hour for most things, but only because I could probably do most of the really common place tilesets one per hour or more, and something like a tree might take like one to three hours depending on style and quality; given the difficulty it seems fair.
To be fair, I feel as though selling pieces individually is a lot easier than simply working for a game I mean I made $80 from this base and that was like from doing next to nothing.
lol I prefer working on games for fun not money I just don't mind making random parts for games like bases and such xD and do it
I have the the base icon from when it was in progression,"darl-Art94" has two alts on byond lol,so claimed he was gonna work with me then never speaks to me again,can atleast tell me your not gonna work with me aha.
Actually I have 3 keys Q_Q it's not that I never spoke to you I'm busy all the time and rarely have wifi
it's all good,and I meant by 2 alts including your dark account,making 3 accounts.
Yep and this one will now be my main account from now on
If I'm honest dude I gave up on Naruto like completely lol
It's all good,and nice.
this guys probably sold the base to like 10 people lol
In response to Zagros5000
Zagros5000 wrote:
this guys probably sold the base to like 10 people lol

:o he's a genius.
not probably he has lol, I can vouch that the animations are mediocre
#HavingTheBaseBeforeSales
Page: 1 2 3