ID:1590321

I have created a new base and I am selling it for $40, overlays will cost extra but we can discuss that when/if you page me if interested.

Screenshot

I have also made a Fireball Spell that I want to sell for $10 it's nothing fancy but it works I will supply a picture if you page me and I started making spell circles but couldn't figure out how I wanted the east and west frames so if you would like them you can have them free of charge with the base, Overlays will be made if you want them for a charge as I stated but I have not currently made any so you may have to wait a short period of time for me to make them.

Your friendly neighbourhood Pixel Artist - Dark
If you create me a paperdolls pack with this base, I buy full price.
What do you mean by Paperdolls...?
sure i guess lol but I can do that but I'd need to know what you want in there Skaaz
Oh and A2 when you can add my new skype; darkart94
A2J2TIWARI wrote:
Well now that I think of it.. Maybe byond can use a Sub-Forum named 'Shop' where people can buy or sell their art, codes, interfaces, ideas etc.

Classified Ads can be used for this purpose.
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
A2J2TIWARI wrote:
Well now that I think of it.. Maybe byond can use a Sub-Forum named 'Shop' where people can buy or sell their art, codes, interfaces, ideas etc.

Classified Ads can be used for this purpose.

Until these posts I thought it was used for selling talents and individual pieces of work!
oh man a base like that would be great for my game :O to bad no moneyz!
Too bad indeed
Could we see the fireball?
I do not have a gif animator so you'll have to make do with this http://prntscr.com/3qgutb the animation is decent as it seems to flow properly which is how I planned it so yeah
Welcome back.
@Gold: DMIs can be exported as .gifs by right-clicking on the icon_state and selecting export as gif.
Thanks MDC and oh wow I did not know that Ter o-o thanks