Pokemon Atom

by Kidpaddle45
Pokemon Atom
The Pokémon experience you've been waiting for!
ID:1591351

Keywords: 247, atom, back, based, in, map, new, pokemon, soon, track, turn, ui, up
Just a little update on Pokemon Atom. A game which I actually finished programming wise but had no maps and no one interested in doing some until recently.

A big thanks to Reina for her great work so far and hopefully, really soon, the game will be up and fully playable. Here are some screenshots of the new maps and UI: (Click the screenshot to view in HD)

Looks really nice. Good to see new quality original games coming to byond. I hope it's a success.
Ditto.
good for a pokemon area... grats.
Say reina i love Her/him for this :D
her* sry
Now lets get this game on the run!
can you announce the host pls because im from germany +6 hours to your times :D
Kiddpaddle should have a BYOND membership now so everyone can see updates and posts.
Keep up the good work.
Kidpaddle you should give us the link to your paypal so we can donate :D
I am not allowed to make money from a fan-game but if you are donating for the sole reason of motivating me or because you like my work in general. Than yes you can donate here, and that would be really appreciated. ;)

https://www.paypal.com/ca/cgi-bin/ webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=D6Vx_aGoCgSJvhaHX7eLUiB1ci5Cr2sve8h uaDD5UKR8JkoecC6HO2bEXAK&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3 faee8d6cdb53fcfca2b5941339e576d7e42259
So what happened to this? Is it still being worked on or nah?