ID:159280

Hello, I have a little problem I am working on some Medals and I would like to retrieve the name of the person who is Top 1 in the Scoreboard. I have tried a few things, but nothing really worked. Could anyone help me with that or is it that this kind of process isn't currently available?
Taitz wrote:
Hello, I have a little problem I am working on some Medals and I would like to retrieve the name of the person who is Top 1 in the Scoreboard. I have tried a few things, but nothing really worked. Could anyone help me with that or is it that this kind of process isn't currently available?

At the present time this isn't available--it's something that wasn't anticipated in the first-run implementation, but we might support it in the future.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
I got it working by messing around with the GetScore a lil, thank you anyways... :)
In response to Taitz
Whenever you are posting a question on the forum that has not yet been answered before and later on manage to resolve the issue, it is generally a very nice idea to leave a short description that others may follow, if they encounter a similar problem.
That way, the people that encounter this problem as well can get fast help through using the forum search.

Thank you in advance ;)