ID:159359

Is there a way to make a map that is sorta like singeplayer (when someone enters he won't see other players on it,and the map won't be affected by other players on the map(like killing NPC-s,picking items and so on))?
look in the ref. for invisible and visible see_invisible and all the var or procs protaining to it
In response to Joshua50187
Joshua50187 wrote:
look in the ref. for invisible and visible see_invisible and all the var or procs protaining to it

That wouldn't really work aside from the visual effect, and even then it wouldn't work very well.
Depending on what you're trying to do exactly; you could try using different z layers with duplicate maps on them.
In response to Falacy
I'm trying to make a map for one of my quests but i need it made so nobody else can bother the player,or help him.(And dissaloving the entrance to it when somebody is inside....i don't think that would work xD)
You could attempt various workarounds, but ultimately the only way to do this well is indeed actual separation by map (or servers). You can use a system like hub://LummoxJR.SwapMaps to dynamically load and 'duplicate' maps on runtime.