ID:159418

walk_to(usr,src,0)

Can I in any way stop the usr from moving to that spot when it reached the target (not using walk_to(src,src,0) since that won't help me,I need something like an instant stop when he reaches src) since if I don't define something to stop it it will just continue moving to that spot if I try to move.
What you want is a Min argument of 1. Look up the function.
In response to Kaioken
Ok....so I click somewhere for myself to walk...but if I try with arrows or num lock it will just return to the same spot due to walk_to,i need some way to stop walk_to completely...and min argument of 1 just stops me untill I try to move then it just returns to 1 step of src
If you are trying to do what I think you are, this might help:

client
Move()
walk(src.mob,0)
..()

That will halt movement caused by walk_to and then move you the direction you want as per normal.
In response to Satans Spawn
Doesn't help much...heres the code that uses walk_to
turf/Click()
if(usr.clone == 1)
walk_to(usr,src,0)

This is what I'm doing but i need a way to stop movement when i try to move with buttons and not click.(The clone is controlled by me)
In response to Destrojer
That's what the code does. If you click and start moving towards the turf you clicked, and then use an arrow to move, it will stop the walk_towards proc and then move you whichever direction you pressed as per normal.
In response to Satans Spawn
client/Move() already does this by default. He must've screwed it up somehow, or use an alternative method of moving. (Though note when you override procs that have a specific return value, you should always forward it and return it yourself, unless you have a specific reason not to.)
In response to Kaioken
Ok,found the problem I was declaring this already somewhere else with step proc....so fixed ^^