ID:159609

Is there a way to make the turf an overlay so when someone steps on it that it is over him and not under?

And while I'm posting....is it better to save the verbs or to make a verb check?
Destrojer wrote:
Is there a way to make the turf an overlay so when someone steps on it that it is over him and not under?

An overlay is a completely different thing. Anyway, look up the layer var.

And while I'm posting....is it better to save the verbs or to make a verb check?

That's a too general question. If there's an option a player could attempt to modify savefiles and illegally gain access to restricted verbs, it's best to simply not rely on the savefile for keeping track of such info. It is a generally healthy thing to do with administration verbs, which amounts to simply checking if a client should be given admin verbs on its creation, and giving them if so.
In response to Kaioken
He might have been talking about something like Pokemon, when you step into tall grass and you see it overlay you. Though his whole statement was too vague for an answer.
In response to Bakasensei
I have a tree split in 2 sections but one of then is walkable and i need it to be over the player and not that it looks like the player is on top of the tree
In response to Destrojer
Oh then yeah, set that part of the trees layer higher than the mobs layer.