ID:1597863

i've been trying to connect to space station 13 servers on a new computer, and i'm not enjoying much success. i'm using windows 7 64 bit and google chrome, and whenever i try and load a server it will either freeze before the advert and say "connecting..." or play the advert and tell me that "your game will begin shortly", indefinitely. first i restarted my computer, then i tried reinstalling Byond, as well as renaming the pager to old_pager, and then allowing it full access through my firewall. i've tried other BYOND games, singleplayer ones work just fine but multiplayer ones will just display "connecting..." or sometimes "connection failed". i have tried various SS13 servers, and they all yield the same result. aside from this, i have had no problems playing other online games, and my internet is respectably fast.

any advice on getting this thing to work would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks in advance!

IE is fully updated, and i just tried loading a few different servers with firewall totally disengaged. no luck :(
I found out Zeltia that it is installing everything that it needs to, but I knew there use to be a loading bar... Did they remove that, or is it a glitch? Anyway, I just kept joining over and over again, then I gave up and left it running, then after a bit it loaded the game...