ID:1598266

I would like some C&C on this bases punch animation as I'm trying to improve upon my art and right now I am focusing on bases & base animations, please give your honest opinions and tell me how I could improve this;

PUNCH

- Gold
I don't like how the legs move. I stood up to try to do that motion and realized just how weird that actually is to do. You're moving both your left leg and your left arm at the same time. Leave the left leg back there. Maybe show the body leaving forwards on the out frame.
Make sure you look up whatever fighting style you want to give your character and know how the body moves to punch, or it just looks weird to everyone familiar with punching.
Bring the left leg in more, and move it less drastically. Other than that it looks alright, mostly because I'm too lazy to edit it myself.
I wouldn't suggest making the fist swipe that way. Maybe make the fist come downward more? And the foot switch is too exaggerated it almost has no flow. I'd switch that footing up as well. Like @Albro1 mentioned, try searching a fighting style to give the base.
making South punching states is pretty hard im still making my own. i find making the legs not move to be a better choice probably something like a stance and focusing on upperbody movement the legs shouldn't move much or maybe a little bit of movement is good.

The legs lack depth the leg on the left should be the darkest shade so it feels like its behind on other leg.

my terrible first attempt at a south punch o_O made improvements but this was easier to copy and paste.

i'll talk to you about it later if you're on skype when i get home >< got a stupid family get together to go to...
haha okay o=
You are all nerds and clearly don't know how to to punch in real life. Lol jk! :3=
I am a nerd but I still know how to punch lol don't get far in kick boxing training if you can't punch or kick XD