Poll: What matters most in an RPG game?

Story/Lore 37% (13)
Combat 25% (9)
Quests 2% (1)
AI 2% (1)
Graphics 2% (1)
Amount of Features/stuff to do 28% (10)

Login to vote.

How would you rank the importance of these in a RPG game. I've always enjoyed combat in games that I play and it's always the driving factor to why I keep playing. The more I play the more skills I can use and the more exciting combat will become
I'm pretty partial to the story/lore and setting myself (which can include how quests interact with those details).
AI, combat, and quests. General game mechanics.
This goes for any game, but having actual gameplay tends to be a point in your favor.
If you ask me they're all equally important.
I would agree with Tobirachi, although I voted for combat since A) most RPGs are combat oriented and B) if that is the case then they better do it well!
I'd say story/lore and combat are slightly more important than the rest, and the remainder is about equal except for graphics which are ever so slightly less important.

Some people can be picky about graphics, but when it comes to graphics it's often a thing of consistency rather than some amazing quality; so as long as things are consistent many will also probably be pretty tolerant.
In response to Toddab503
I just need graphics that arent ugly.

In response to LordAndrew
LordAndrew wrote:
I'm pretty partial to the story/lore and setting myself (which can include how quests interact with those details).

^ Pretty much this. Combat and graphics are nice, but without a decent story / cast of characters, I struggle to remain interested.
If the game's graphics aren't 3D and up to par with Crysis 3 graphics I uninstall. Graphics are everything.