ID:1600578

BYOND Version:506
Operating System:Windows 7 Pro
Web Browser:Firefox 29.0
Applies to:Dream Daemon

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
the error is as follows: BYOND Error: failed to certify Mateusvillar33

Mateusvillar33 is a key(player)

Descriptive Problem Summary:
unknown
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
unknown
Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:
unknown

Expected Results:
nao ter o erro
Actual Results:

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?
rarely
In other games?
In other user accounts?
yes
On other computers?
yes

When does the problem NOT occur?

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds:

Does this always happen for this user or is it just an occasional thing? It might simply be a case of a transient network burp at either end. There are also some issues that crop up when someone's clock is way off, so you might want to check to see if the server and that user both have a correct system clock time.
rarely happen
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
Does this always happen for this user or is it just an occasional thing? It might simply be a case of a transient network burp at either end. There are also some issues that crop up when someone's clock is way off, so you might want to check to see if the server and that user both have a correct system clock time.

I'm getting this error on my server constantly (and now it won't even start up), how would I check and see the system clock time on a CentOS machine? It's a VPS so hwclock doesn't work.
Use the command date

Also add -logself to DreamDaemon it'll output STDOUT to a file for you.
This is what I got when I ran it:

# date
Tue Apr 21 07:57:37 MSD 2015

That seemed fine to me, this is really weird. I added -logself to the end of the DreamDaemon command, does that do anything different than logging output to a .log file through DM settings (in the code) itself?
It logs STDOUT It'll show errors/warnings and start/stop messages, if the port is accessible and if the webclient is turned on. It will also dump critical errors/crashes in most cases.

Will also show if DD is outdated compared to the compiled source.
Thanks for the help, if anyone else gets this the fix was this:
My DNS servers had some issue (never figured out what) changing to google's DNS servers did the trick.