ID:1600756

Alright, I'm not quite sure when exactly alpha testing will be here, however we are now accepting applications for alpha testing.

If you have not already, head over to the website and register your game account. Afterwards, you should head over to the forums and register your forum account if you have not.

When you register on the forums, make sure that the account name field matches your game account name on the website.

After you have registered on the forums, head over and read Alpha Testing - How to apply.

I do not know how many applicants we're accepting. It will probably depend on how many applications we get.

EDIT: Don't forget to fan us!
Cloud Magic wrote:
Just let a programmer test without all the fancy dancy stuff and I'll break your game plenty for you and even help you fix the bugs.

:)

I'm not even sure if this "alpha" phase is going to work out. I've only seen one applicant. I might just go ahead and make it open when we're ready.

As for breaking things, I'm curious how much you could break. I might take you up on that sometime. :P There shouldn't be any amateur bugs left in the game with the exception of no chat filtering yet. Most of it is bound to be related to pixel movement.
I don't even have to apply. Let me play. >=D I'm VIP, Lavitiz. lol.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:

<3~
In response to Lavitiz
Lavitiz wrote:
Xirre wrote:

<3~

Not in public... -.-
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Lavitiz wrote:
Xirre wrote:

<3~

Not in public... -.-

Ops... xD