ID:1601476

Longing for You

No, I'm not sad or anything of the sort. I like sad music though. Minor keys and whatnot. This is in C major though.
Really needs work, it's too tame.
I like the last half with the trupets but the first half is just scales not music.
Music is scales. If you listen to baroque music it's literally just scales with a motive somewhere inside. Example:
(Note: I've performed this as my junior recital on Euphonium. It's surprisingly easy and really fun to play!)
I will admit that that midi was inspired by All Through the Night though.

In any case, I've got a WIP going on right now. This if you wanted a sneak peek.
In response to Lugia319
That's different, it's of a high tempo. The start of yours is

vvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvv VVVVVVVVV vvvvvvv....... vvvvvvvv vvvvvvv VVVVVVVVV

same........ same... up... same...... down... up.. same....... up.. up.. down... same..... same.....

Unlike baroque music yours is very long drawn out slight adjustments to tone.

At the start at least. I don't mind the end as much because at least then you have more than one instrument.
By the way, work in progress sounds 20x better. It's not too bad, quite nice actually. I like the trumpet.
Finished it. Not entirely happy with how it came out but I feel it was more an experiment in how I can handle contrasting lines and motive repetition and I feel I have exhausted what I can do with it without needing to rewrite the thing. Still sounds quite nice to me.

Got Your Back
*chuckles*