ID:1601498

(See the best response by Fushimi.)
Is there any built-in way to pull file information, such as date modified or date created?

Best response
There is no way to accurately gather this information.
The only way I can think of is, in the case of savefiles, setting it manually each time file is accessed.

In fact, this is not accurate as you would be able to modify it with notepad, and it would not reflect that date.
In response to Fushimi
Fushimi wrote:
There is no way to accurately gather this information.
The only way I can think of is, in the case of savefiles, setting it manually each time file is accessed.

In fact, this is not accurate as you would be able to modify it with notepad, and it would not reflect that date.

Right, I thought this might be the case. It would be nice to have direct access to some things, but that might be a feature request for another day. Thanks.
I completely fail to see how this and your other post even begin to answer the question posted by the thread's author.
In response to LordAndrew
I was just trying to show him that is possible to pull data directly from Byond. He asked if that was possible and i just answered him that it is ... I also showed him how to do that (using mysql libraries) and i gave him an alternative way to extract data easly...

But i can remove the post if u want.....I was jusT trying to help but okay, i'll remove them

Hug,
,Misticone,