so you like pictures of cute animals!

AWESOME!

i posted a kitten in marshmallows in another thread and everyone called me a troll. Blu, can you please confirm that kittens in marshmallows is not trolling and is in fact very awesome?
I don't know what you're talking about.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
so you like pictures of cute animals!

AWESOME!

i posted a kitten in marshmallows in another thread and everyone called me a troll. Blu, can you please confirm that kittens in marshmallows is not trolling and is in fact very awesome?

I lack context. Why would I - someone who has posted on the BYOND forums a handful of times in the last decade - be able to form a sound judgment on your actions?

Fake answer: Perfect. Always kittens, always marshmallows. Nice hustle.

Fake answer 2: I don't know. Is the kitten (A Woman) trapped in the marshmallows (our patriarchal societal structure) and unable to escape, until the kitten (A Woman) realizes that she has no hope of escaping the marshmallows (patriarchy) and must instead take gasps of air (feminism) when she can, and learn to swim in the marshmallows (subversively cooperate within societal structures) in order to live a happy fluffy life (achieve wage parity and cultural legitimacy)? If yes: good post. If no: how dare you.
Page: 1 2