In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Xirre wrote:
I think we need to kill Facebook. It ruined socialization. You walk in to a room and all you see is a bunch of mindless saps looking down at their phone. Then they wonder why their eyes hurt.

Socialization was already ruined, and people were already mindless saps.

All Facebook did was provide a new realm where said mindlessness can take place.

Well, it made it worse. And, I don't like it. It's actually annoying that people can't hold a decent conversation anymore because they're too in to their video games and social medias. It's time we take a stand!

never was into social media don't use facebook or that thing myspace or whatever back in the day its all lame.
In response to Gokussj99
Gokussj99 wrote:
Xirre wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Xirre wrote:
I think we need to kill Facebook. It ruined socialization. You walk in to a room and all you see is a bunch of mindless saps looking down at their phone. Then they wonder why their eyes hurt.

All Facebook did was provide a new realm where said mindlessness can take place.

Well, it made it worse. And, I don't like it. It's actually annoying that people can't hold a decent conversation anymore because they're too in to their video games and social medias. It's time we take a stand!

never was into social media don't use facebook or that thing myspace or whatever back in the day its all lame.

I don't either.

I made a Facebook account just to talk to my cousins for a couple months then closed it.

90% of Facebook consists of 20 year old girls with butt implants taking selfies in their bathroom, people bragging about their possessions, complaining about their relationships or family members, or complaining about Obama. The other 10% is split between Vine videos of women twerking and rare posts actually worth reading. If what I just described sounds interesting, make a Facebook account. If it didn't sound interesting, congratulations: you are probably not retarded.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Gokussj99 wrote:
Xirre wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Xirre wrote:

I don't either.

I made a Facebook account just to talk to my cousins for a couple months then closed it.

90% of Facebook consists of 20 year old girls with butt implants taking selfies in their bathroom, people bragging about their possessions, complaining about their relationships or family members, or complaining about Obama. The other 10% is split between Vine videos of women twerking and rare posts actually worth reading. If what I just described sounds interesting, make a Facebook account. If it didn't sound interesting, congratulations: you are probably not retarded.

Herp derp. What? Not wetawded?

Page: 1 2