ID:1614802

(See the best response by Kozuma3.)
Code:
if(usr.icon=='icon.dmi')
icon.Scale()*2

Problem description:My game map uses icon size 32 and map format is TILED_ICON_MAP
then in that how can we use 64x64 icon or higher size icon i tryed to use icon scale but didnt work tht code is not working can anyone help out there

Best response
If you're trying to scale the icon from 32x32 to 64x64 you can do this.

atom/movable/proc/Resize(X,Y)
var/icon/I = new(icon)
I.Scale(X,Y)
icon = I
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
If you're trying to scale the icon from 32x32 to 64x64 you can do this.

> atom/movable/proc/Resize(X,Y)
> var/icon/I = new(icon)
> I.Scale(X,Y)
> icon = I
>

i tried it icon is not changing to 64x64
if(usr.icon=='icon.dmi')
Resize(64,64)

Is the object's icon set to 'icon.dmi'? And could you post the rest of it please? ^-^
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Is the object's icon set to 'icon.dmi'? And could you post the rest of it please? ^-^

no its a transformation set like if the usr choose a character
and the icon is 64x64 but as it is tiled icon map te size is getting reduced to 32x32 so i want it to take its full size
Ah, have you tried changing the world's map_format variable?
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Ah, have you tried changing the world's map_format variable?

i did change it but lots of icon is in 32x32 format adn some are image tht are maped if i change it they will form multiple icons
You'll have to remap those parts I'm assuming, unless you break the larger icons apart and attach them as overlays with pixel offsets :c
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
You'll have to remap those parts I'm assuming, unless you break the larger icons apart and attach them as overlays with pixel offsets :c

i did set it first with pixel_X and pixel_y but for one 64x64 icon i had too make too many parts of it so i was just going through matrix form and scale form and thought tht it would work like if the usr icon is some thing so the icon size will increase