ID:1622508

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
What operating system and/or browser are you using?

Windows 7, 64-bit w/ Chrome

What were you trying to do when the problem occurred?

Use the ctrl-shift-click shortcut to make a tile the active object.

What actually happened, and how did it differ from what you expected?

I have used Dream Maker before and have never had any issue with the make active object shortcut and find it essential to working in DM. When I tried to use it again lately though I have been running into an issue where the image on the display window freezes.

What steps did you follow?

I start us DM and go to recent environments, selecting the one I have been using. I open one of the map files and then go to layers, uncheck "area" and check "only show selectable layers". (The issue with the shortcut does not happen if I have not deselected one of the layers.) Once the layer has been deselected everything works fine, I can use the right-click shortcut to select a tile and make it my active object, and the screen does not freeze. If I use the ctrl-shift-click shortcut though the image freezes. The object still becomes my active object and I can edit the map, but the image will not change, if I move to another tab and back the image is replaced by the tan background.
I'd like to throw in that I've been experiencing weirdness when ctrl+shift+clicking on any object that has pixel offsets. It seems like the pixel offsets are reversed and/or applied to the wrong axis for the sake of picking the object from the map.