Yutputs late DQ
Baird wins.
In response to Bloodocean7
It's like a medieval zombie infestation XD IDK if that's been done before! But yes, I had a question from So Idle in my shoutbox:

So Idle wrote:
O'Death looks fricking awesome. Will you and your brother continue working on it after the GameJam is over?

To answer that simply to all who are wondering-- yes! We didn't get to include many features at all due to time-- but we'll definitely complete it and polish it after the contest is over and the winners have been announced. :) Thank you all for your interest! <3
I love how Yut Put used Megaman battle Network battle system with a tatical style gameplay! I love battle network so def a lovely game for me.
Well, clearly I didn't make it. Looks like everyone did a good job though. I just got an idea how I can expand what I've been working on so I'll most likely continue development.

Kudos to everyone though.

Edit: Damn, someone bought me a membership, wish I knew who it was. Thanks if you're reading this.

Edit dos: Ah Teka123 not surprised! Thanks a lot.
I think it was Teka who renewed my membership as well, thanks buddy.
Yut Put wrote:
Zagros5000 wrote:
Yutputs late DQ

I submitted it on time, I just didn't get around to posting here until I had finished doing full playtesting ;)

I didn't get a chance to do a final playthrough either when I submitted :S. Found a little visual bug I missed, although there's a few other things I let go because of time, they're not a huge issue.
In response to D4RK3 54B3R
I actually got the same icon error he did, so I recompiled the whole thing and it worked fine. Well, it ripped out my poor little 5 year old laptops video card, shoved it down it's throat, and choked it to death, but it worked.

Looked and played beautifully, when it would. But I would get frequent 5 to 10 second pauses where the game just stopped displaying. Things were still happening, because sounds were still playing, but no movement on my screen. Nifty regardless, nicely done.
In response to Higoten
Higoten wrote:
Great entries so far, and good work everyone!

Here is a link to my submitted entry, Ill birds (that would be ill, (as in sick or bad) and not III (as in roman numerals for three)) for anyone who may be interested in playing mine.

Lead Janitor! Yay! Now I've got to go get carpal tunnel surgery on my fingers...

Time snags happened between Digits and I, which was completely my fault. We'll probably continue branching off what we had done.
Wow, 400+ replies. That's really impressive, so much awesome community involvement!
Just figured I'd post a status report, I'm going to package all the submissions together tonight and hopefully have something that people can vote on by Wednesday!
Thanks for your patience! :)
oh snap it ended already?
welp.. woops
In response to Aridcircle
Aridcircle wrote:
oh snap it ended already?
welp.. woops

Oh man, after you talked all that smack. ;P
If someone would like to play IDGAD: Shit Happens just host. That is if you want to play lol.
#watchingTeenWolf

I decided that I'd like to continue forth with the project I worked on for this contest. Dunno if anything will come form it, but I do like how using a limited palette and reduced resolution can still be beautiful.

Homage to the gameboy.
I'll host any game posted in this contest that the developer will create a hub page, with substance, for. I can't give any guarantee of how long it will stay up, but I will keep the games up for at least two weeks.

Just PM me your hub page, I'll verify that you're entered into the contest, and I'll get your game up in a timely fashion.
Hey, I was wondering when the voting phase is going to start. Since I am coming back from holiday this evening and I hope I still can post my vote.
In response to Raimo
Voting phase hasn't begun quite yet. I have to gather all the submissions together and create the voting booth.
I feel like we should get a few people to host the multiplayer games and give a link to the servers along with the files.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24