ID:1627751

Was just going to fix a small issue but this version is actually quite updated, can't give an exact list since it's been a while, but here's what I can see:

New interface (Much suggestions required, I'm not sure I like it)
Anti Cheat (Not sure if this was in the previous version? Not sure if it's working properly? If it's not, be sure to let me know asap)
Medals!

There might be a lot of underlying bugs that I haven't even looked at, so if you could help out by reporting them as much as you can I'd really appreciate it! All suggestions are greatly appreciated too!
Just as a small side note can you please make the font size in the stat panels larger?

I'm getting the tiniest little font when I download it.
Huh, odd, what resolution are you playing at?
1680x1050

Update your version of the game, it has a skin now.
I clicked download on the hub.
I see that. Odd I don't seem to be able to compile the host files at the moment... Give me a second to try and fix.
Alright that should be good, just a syncing issue with DropBox, try again!
Alright just one thing, have you changed the hub version not just the display version? I uninstalled it and redownloaded. The HUB is sure that you haven't updated it.

Hosting it will make me download it from you I believe, not the hub.
In response to Rushnut
Still nope
100% sure I've done all that but whatever. I'll fix it when I'm home from work.

byond://2.24.234.46:3066

Use that for now.
Sure thing, if you can download the correct version when you get home then everyone else should be able to. So don't need me anyway.
Alright 90% sure the hostfiles are done, a few more tweaks made:

Temporarily made the Reset just do a generic Reboot till I screw out a few bugs with it

Fixed a double timer issue

Left DEBUG mode on so I can nail runtime errors quicker
Great, it works now.
Gotta say i miss seeing the numbers of health, im a really really really old byond player, like Pre 2006 byond. I occasionally come back to play castle and im sad to see that the one abra has made is gone, you did a decent job with this one but i do not like the health bars, i want to know the damage my door taks, i want to know the hp of the monsters and how much damage they take per hit not some fraction of a red bar of health.
In response to Zecronious
How did you get this when I look at it. its similar to abra's and it is smashed into nonreadable text.
Personally I dislike the skin too, it needs a lot of work. I just don't really know how to make it look any better.

As for the health bars, it's a simple change to add the numbers as well as the health bar, if that'd be ok? I might do an update at some point if I can gander up enough ideas.