Pokemon Onyx

by Crazah
Pokemon Onyx
Explore the greatest Pokemon game BYOND has to offer!
ID:1628889

Hey everyone. If you're interested in becoming an alpha tester for Pokemon Onyx, drop us a line below. We'll need to know a bit of information from you in any case, so please respond back to this thread in the following format and include any information that might help. Thanks!

Applicable key: If your key differs from the one you post with.
Available hours: 1 - 4 PM EST
Previous development experience? (Y/N) Y
More info: This is your spot to fill in as much as you want! Tell us about yourself!
Applicable key: Roxito
Available hours: Everytime

More info:

I like pokemon games. Also, you might be wondering, hes 13 years old all he will do is whine and ask for GM, well then you think wrong about me i try to point out all the bad things i see in a game. I've done it before many times. Crazah i'm telling you if you pick me you won't regret it.
Kingvante
After 12pm central time
Y
Applicable key: If your key differs from the one you post with.
Available hours: Quite a few hours between 6:30 AM and 7:30 PM EST.
Previous development experience? (Y/N): Y
More info: Avid casual Pokemon player and dedicated competitive battler. What were we supposed to put here again? Uh, my favorite color is blue and my favorite legendary Pokemon is Tornadus.
Applicable key: Dopenaruto
Available hours: 1 - 4 PM EST (open on a lot.)
Previous development experience? (Y/N) Y , owned and programmed for a couple Naruto games. some harry potter.
More info: Well I work from my computer making 2D games... Its about all I do as a hobby and am just looking for a decent game to play.
applicable key: legenaryjmanne
available hours:undefined as u can see at my age i do noy live by myself
experience with pokemon x and y:
a lot since i play the game everyday

look i dont care to be a gm alll i want to do is play the game

applicable key: Blackstar1134
available hours: almost always but more at night because i live in germany
previos development experience? (Y/N) Y , i helped alot ppl with their games like testing or helping new players like in Sword Art Online
More info: im looking for a game with a new style because im bored of all this goa games and now i found one and cant wait to play it
Applicable key: TheLionsRoar
Available hours: Varies day to day, but I'm usually online most of the day
Previous development experience? (Y/N) Y (You may remember me from Lands of Legend.)
More info: I've only recently gotten into Pokemon games (strangely enough considering my age), so I'm not the most experienced player. However, this game looks great and I'd be willing to give it a try in exchange for possible bug reports and such.
Applicable key: Ganite
Available hours: Varies but mostly here
More info: I'm an old Pokemon fan stopped after the one with May. Don't like newer pokemon they suck. But yea I'm interested in trying this pokemon game since it looks more like the old games then any.
Applicable key:jbmaster110
Available hours: on from 12 to 8 pm
Previous development experience? (Y/N) N
More info: like long walks on the beach lol jk, I have been a fan of pokemon since I was little. Also from my experience playing pokemon games in byond I believe this game has ALOT of potential to become a great game. If u let me be a tester ill be happy to help out with looking for bugs and such also give some ideas here and there.
First wave of invites sent!
Crazah send more no ones on it, id log in a lot.
Applicable key: Guiu778
Available hours: Everytime

More Info: I loooove Pokemons Games, And i want very very much play this game
Applicable key: This one (MaximillionVonMitternacht)
Available hours: Roughly 9am-3pm
Previous development experience? (Y/N) Yes (Map/Icon/Avatar Design, and Alpha/Beta Testing)
More info: Not sure what to put here! lol
Applicable key: Novaraven747

Available hours:(GMT) Monday - Friday 5pm onwards / Weekends 9am onwards

More info: I play Pokemon quite frequently, i like all of them in general but i always love to revisit the classic like fire red/leafgreen or Ruby/Sapphire. Although i haven't had much development experience i have helped with alpha/beta test in the past. I would like to make a game on byond based on Pokemon or Phoenix Wright. and my favorite Pokemon Duo is Gallade and Gardevoir because the make such a cool team and in retrospect a cute couple. :P ;)
Sara13243’s Profile

Byond Key: Sara13243

Email: [email protected] and [email protected]

Qualities:
Working my best and Being Respectful to Others

Talents:
Spriting

Time Zone: Pacific

Description:
I believe that GM is fun but it isn’t just fun. There are a lot of responsibilities. I believe its hard work and takes some
Consideration. I understand that some games are tough games to handle as a General Moderator but I think I can do it. This game is very fun and I promise to try come on almost every day for most of the day if I can (sometimes I get a little busy doing stuff in real life)! So I will be on often to moderate (usually on weekends).

Past Experience: I have been a staff member on many games mostly Pokémon. Some of the games are called Pokémon Quick Lighting, Pokémon Highlight, Pokémon Origins (Sabre000), Pocket Monsters Reborn, and Pokémon Regions. (There are more but I can’t remember)

If someone was annoying me but wasn’t breaking the rules I would
Try to ignore and give a warning and if they keep doing it then a mute.

Thanks for reading!!
Uhm this isn't a application for a Moderation position lol, its for alpha testing.
Applicable key: PKMN - Trainer Richie
Available hours: Summer Vacation. So mostly home everyday.
More info: I like games, I hate everything, and I got nothing else to do.
Applicable key:Mehkai
Available hours:until summer vacation. then i dont know
Previous development experience? (Y/N)n
More info:i,ve alwhys injoyed playing games and hope to make one some day
Applicable key: Ragingphoenix
Available hours: Its summer break now so I am mostly all day online (+1 gmt)
Previous development experience? (Y/N) Y very small projects and beta testing for certain big games.
More info:

You already know me for quite some time, well I have also grown up with the pokemon games and I am pretty good at finding bugs pretty quickly! Oohwell! The rest is of no concern
Page: 1 2 3