ID:1628893

Yeah yeah, I know the whole damn thing has been done to death for years. The thing is, nobody has done it right, or at least, not our version of right. With that said, I'd like to show off and strut a little bit of Pokemon Onyx. It's a rework of Pokemon Fire Red, which everyone knows and loves - and if you don't, well, consider booking an appointment with your old pal: GBA. We're currently at a point where the more players we have testing things (read, breaking them) the faster we can speed stuff up. So some shameless self advertising never hurt anybody.

The titlescreen, featuring our legendary pokemon, Luminox!

The character load page!

The classic menu

Yes, that is Shartal

You might recognize this backpack!

A fair fight

Buy things! With money!

Your feedback means a lot to us, so if you have any questions, comments, or want to yell at somebody who'll listen - reply! The game is available to play, but will be restricted to alpha testers only. If you'd like to apply, visit our forums for more information.
In regards to the last image, you spelled paralyze wrong.

Fix that immediately.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Fix that immediately.

It drives me mental, but it's like that in the games too.
In response to Crazah
Crazah wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Fix that immediately.

It was a joke. I've played Pokemon since the 2nd grade. Gosh lol

Looks good though, Fire Red was my favorite on the GBA. I wasn't a fan of the Ruby/Sapphire games. Anything beyond 2nd generation makes me cringe.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Crazah wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Fix that immediately.

It was a joke. I've played Pokemon since the 2nd grade. Gosh lol

Looks good though, Fire Red was my favorite on the GBA. I wasn't a fan of the Ruby/Sapphire games. Anything beyond 2nd generation makes me cringe.

I refuse to believe the artist who drew this was sober. They need to start conducting drug tests and giving their artists breathalyzers because this is just ridiculous. Looks like something that belongs in a Muppets movie.
Is it going to be original Pokemon or made up drawn mess?
In response to King_LiOnZ
King_LiOnZ wrote:
Is it going to be original Pokemon or made up drawn mess?

All 151 generation I Pokemon are in, and we'll eventually be adding in a bunch of Onyx-only Pokemon as well to spice things up, like Luminox for example.
Luminox

Lummox may not be happy about living in a pokeball.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Luminox

Lummox may not be happy about living in a pokeball.

I for one welcome our giant bird overlords.
From what I understand, a pokéball is a upgrade from Lummox's place.