ID:1629850

Keywords: dreambox
Hello everyone! Been a while since I have updated this tool. It was a very exciting project when I first released it and I had some positive feedback and many people helping me out. Sadly college, like every year, eats a lot of my time, so I couldn't work on "My Classroom" as much as I used to.

Anyways, now that I've had some free time, I've decided to fix a few things and update the tool. So here it is!

Dreambox V 1.0

-The name is now Dreambox!

-I re-designed the interface a little tiny bit.

-Increased world FPS so all the animations run smooth.

-Included my Interface library (That you should check out) so everything fits with the interface and no more boring alerts/switch pop ups.

-Added a few Teacher's commands so they have more control over their class. I also had teachers that left or that needed to go AFK in the middle of their class, so now they can let someone else take the control of their dreambox if they want to.

-Last but not least, I've added the new BYOND proc,vars and args to the database (which shows up suggestions that you can click to auto-complete your code)

So yeah thanks to Xirre's generosity, Dreambox will be hosted on his shell server and so, up 24/7. Teachers can join the game and host their own private dreambox (Either public or password-protected)

http://www.byond.com/games/Kidpaddle45/MyClassroom

For those who never even heard of Dreambox before, here is a little video showing how the auto-completion feature works! (Note this is an old video so the interface and the pop ups are boring :P)

Yah.
Just opened a class.

Lmaooo

:\
What are you hosting? The download link on the hub lead to a BYOND.exe file which is I removed now. (Sorry about the trouble)

If you would like to try out Dreambox, feel free to join the server currently up. It's on 24/7 and you can create your own session.
You literally do that with every game you make why? Whats the point of having a download link if its not the host files?
Because as I said to ATHK in another post, BYOND's ranking system is really weird and it seems that having a Download button ranks up the game. Removing it causes it to disapear from the listing...or at least it ain't even showing in the first 10 pages.
I like this and hope someone hosts a class soon. I'd definitely come watch and maybe learn a bit.
In response to Kidpaddle45
Kidpaddle45 wrote:
Because as I said to ATHK in another post, BYOND's ranking system is really weird and it seems that having a Download button ranks up the game. Removing it causes it to disapear from the listing...or at least it ain't even showing in the first 10 pages.

This is true. And, apparently I still have issues with games staying on the hub when hosted.