ID:1630043

Keywords: game, gameidea, idea

Poll: Would you. . .

Play this 5% (1)
Not play this 70% (12)
Call this a dope idea but not play it 0% (0)
Call this a dope idea but you would like refinement 11% (2)
Call this a dope idea and play this 0% (0)
Call this a dope idea and help it come to lift 5% (1)
Help me out 5% (1)
Tell your friends 0% (0)

Login to vote.

"Do You Even LIFT"

Objective: BE the ALPHA (before the game mode ends)

Modes: Country, city, nationwide.
The difference is how fast the game moves. nationwide is x5 pace while country is x1 and city is x3.

Three main stats: Lift, fight and gains.

Two physical verbs, and two physical verbs only. Lift, and fight.

+systems
-body
-fighting
-capital

+body
-fat (amount affects fighting. more fat less muscle gains; less fat, harder start with fighting)
-LIFTING (experience increases as you lift. must be monitered. lift as often as you want. the more inexperienced,
the more negative impact of lifting more. penalty resets daily. more experience, able to lift more without
penalty.)
-weights (bought with capital, gym membership, squats, benches, cleans)
-knowledge given (can be bought with capital for low risk or gained for free on internet, high risk.
the risk is like 5% for professional, and 50% for internet. bullshit advice is the risk, and this
permenantly decreases or increases gains)
-Steroids (more steroids, more gains, more side effects. too much=death. steroids=less natty gains)
quality is determined by capital.
-body TYPE (endo, ecto, meso. fighting advantage, lifting advantage. endo has most lifting, meso has most fighting)
-height (4' - 7'. 7' less advantage lifting, more advantage fighting.)
50% advantage lifting at 4', 50% disadvantage fighting at 4', 7' is 50% disadvantage liftng, 50% advantage
fighting.
-AGE (between 16 and 40. everyone starts at 16. as age increases, penalties of lifting increase.
caps at 50%. the advantage though, is more age = more capital gains)

+fighting
-alpha (main fighting stat. this is what you want to INCREAE. Alpha caps at 100% and is compared to everyone on the
server. The 100% means that is THE most alpha person on the whole game.
-rep (this is just wins vs losses. this caps at 25% advantage saying youre 2 wins for every loss, or 25% disadvantage
being no wins or less than 2 wins for every loss. 1 win for loss ratio means 0% rep boost)
-beta (sub fighting status. if you lose a fight you gain the beta title for 1 day, lose all alpha gains, and when in
the presence of an alpha, have a 10% disadvantage to gains.)
-flexing (how we fight. noone is getting beat down, duh) poses can be taught, and at worst they affect your fight
none what so ever, and at best 100%
-like with lifting knowledge, poses can be learned from the internet too. but these poses cap at 50% and roll randomly.
to get the best poses you MUST hire a trainer.

+capital
-steroids
-buy weights
-flexing lessons
Lifting is already boring in real life.
I hate people who say and think this stuff in real life. I'm not going to play a game about being one.

I like lifting, but this game doesn't seem entertaining..
Let me give you a more constructive opinion:

The reason I enjoy lifting is because when I lift, I get a sort of mental high from doing it, plus I can see real world progress when I look in the mirror. Your idea doesn't seem to replicate the reasons that I enjoy lifting, and therefore I wouldn't try it.
u havin a giggle ther m8 ?