ID:1631007

(See the best response by GhostAnime.)
guys i need help idk jhwo to get passsed this BYOND hub reports port 1881 cannot be reached by players. My router model isnt even up their when i try to goto portfoward its an arris tm08g but the model nameisnt there on portfoward
Best response
Hi there,

I recommend looking at another router within the same brand with a similar model number. Although routers themselves differ between models, the basics of port forwarding should remain the same (though some may have changes of appearances and the hotlink location).

Try it out with the TM501b model:
http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/ Arris/TM501b/BYOND_Dream_Seeker_Host.htm
You don't even need any information from portforward.com. Just enter your IP address onto your web browser and you'll be at your router's settings. In those settings just set the ports you're trying to use.
In response to MDC
MDC wrote:
You don't even need any information from portforward.com. Just enter your IP address onto your web browser and you'll be at your router's settings. In those settings just set the ports you're trying to use.

No always.. on some simple routers yes, but not all of them.