ID:1633413

This Game was Made for ByondJam 2014.

This Game was not Made individually, this game was made in association with byond user: AvidAnimeFan.

Benji and his sister were just lowly orphans on their journey to a new home...Until....

Music By:

Mathew Pablo
Joe Baxter-Webb @BossLevelVGM.com
Alexander Zhelanov
This game isn't downloadable.
This game hasn't been uploaded yet...
I see that. That's why I said it isn't downloadable. I was just giving you the heads up since I wanted to see how it is.
Although it didn't make it in time for the contest. We're editting music that we didn't get to upload and stuff.
Tis uploaded
Downloaded. Played it up until the two people were fighting. Then DreamSeeker crashed on it. It seems interesting. I'll continue it some other time.
It's interesting so far, I'm not done with it yet. Here's something minor for you to fix though :)
http://puu.sh/al5cF/352f85c205.png

Edit: Dreamseeker just crashed on me as well. Right after I took that screenshot I walked down 3 steps and the game closed on me.
Yeah I'll look into that I don't know why its happening the game has zero errors...
I noticed you had your music done by Matthew Pablo. I haven't personally talked to the guy, but every year at Otakon I go to his workshop on video game music composition. When I read his name on your credits list, I knew the guy sounded familiar and after a bit of shuffling I found his business card in my stack.

Matthew Pablo's Business Card
I didn't personally have it done he has a series of creative commons tracks available to the public for use.
Implying you didn't just google free game music, at least you know of the guy's work.
Looks really good. I got as far as blasting a path through the rocks, and DS crashed on me though. I'll give it another shot in a bit.

That is one heck of a 70's hairstyle he's got going on :)
Is there a greater hairstyle than the afro? The afro is power.

Well you know, people have always wondered "Is the afro the champion, or is the champion the afro?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_aw90lazk8#t=30
Games been Updated solved the problem with crashing the fps setting was too high. Teh hee.

Edit: You need to uninstall n reinstall the game if you have it.
get to the end and you'll know