ID:163541

ok, ive begun mapping my planets but have comeacross a small proble. i use the method of multilple icons within 1 path, so i can group things together much easyer, not half the transparent sides of things run perfectly fine, but for 2 buildings on my maps thee is a grass tile thats loading under the wall part, yet on the rest of my buildings that use the same turfs it loads the sand turf O.o

how can it load a turf that isnt there. i mean i tripplechecked it and below the wall is a sand turf, but when i complie and run and go to that house its a grass turf O.o

how do i resolve it ? its driveing me mad since i dont use a grass turf in that area. or have asked/told it to load one
Are you using multiple turfs on the same tiles?

Is sand your world.turf?
In response to Foomer
turf
icon='Default.dmi'
density=1
Cliff
icon_state="cliff_grass"

is my path were all the parts to my cliffs, sand grass are located.. BUT the underturf of the buildings is sand not grass on the dream maker, yet complied and run its grass.. but this is only for 2 buildings out of 9 .. ive posted 2 screenshots to show u what i mean..

In Dream Maker
SGO #2 Screen Shot
In Dream Seeker
SGO #2 Screen Shot
In response to Yurgeta
The issue you're having is that there's no concept in DM for multiple turfs, so the map maker handles this by using underlays. Problem is, your underlay doesn't specify an icon_state in its type path, and so it's trying to pull the icon_state from your regular turf instead.

Lummox JR